The next Baldwin County Board of Commissioners Regular Meeting is set for Tuesday, February 5 at 6 p.m.
That's in the Commission Chambers in Suite 319.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes
--Minutes of January 23, 2013 Public Hearing and Regular Meeting
--Minutes of January 31, 2013 Work Session
- Administrative/Fical Matters
1. Bids for 2 million gallon ground storage tank/pump station on Hopewell Church Road--Engineer Tim Ingram
2. Task order for airport runway project-- County Manager/Doug Hawkins
3. Rural fire defense cooperative lease agreement and memorandum of understanding-- County Manager
4. Survey request by Bobbie Herring Property on Crawford Rd.--County Manager
- Public Comment Period for Non-Agenda items