Credit Union TV Giveaway winners announced | Business
Warner Robins, GA — Robins Federal Credit Union is celebrating their 60th anniversary all year long in branches, online and through social media. During the months of April & May members were able to register to win one of twenty LG 60” Plasma HDTV. Each of Robins Federal’s nineteen branch locations awarded a winner and a winner was awarded from entries gathered on the Robins Federal Credit Union website.
“Robins Federal is proud to be celebrating 60 years of providing financial services to Central Georgia and remains dedicated to providing outstanding value to our members. We thought giving away the TVs would be a fun way to get our members involved during our anniversary year,” said John Rhea, President/CEO of Robins Federal.
Robins Federal would like to congratulate all their winners including:
- Dan Arledge (Perry Branch)
- Harriett Buckey (Gray Branch) – pictured top middle
- Kelly Carter (Mulberry Branch)
- Todd Cranford (Base Branch)
- Marie Dingle (Hwy 96 Branch) – pictured bottom middle
- James Green (Riverside Branch) – pictured top left
- Dana Farthing (Swainsboro Branch)
- Jasper Holcomb Jr (Ft. Valley Branch)
- Brittanie Jones (McRae Branch) – pictured bottom right
- Gloria Moore (Chantilly Branch)
- Timothy Peters (North Houston Branch)
- Phyllis Ross (Watson Branch)
- Lacinda Scott (Online)
- Richard Sixtos (Athens Branch)
- Tyree Smith (Forsyth Branch) – pictured top right
- James Watson (Hartley Bridge Branch) – pictured bottom left
- Neil Whitaker (Zebulon Branch)
- Ronald Wisemore (Milledgeville Branch) – pictured top left
- Willie Wright (Log Cabin Branch)
Robins Federal Credit Union is a local non-profit financial cooperative with nineteen branches in central Georgia. Robins Federal currently provides financial services to over 155,000 members, with assets exceeding $1.9 billion. Membership is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in the 16 counties Robins Federal serves.